- To create an order, go to Orders in the left column and select Create Orders
- Select your store under Customer
- Select MintFulfill under warehouse
- Type in a unique order number
Entering Order Contact Details
Shipping Destination is the designated ship-to contact where you provide the shipping and contact information for the recipient of the order
Billing Information is used to designate a bill-to contact, in which you provide the billing and contact information of the party paying for the goods being delivered in an order. If this information is left empty, 3PL Central will assume the billing information is the same as the shipping information.
Sold To Information is used to designate a sold-to contact, in which you provide contact information for the party who the goods are being sold to if it differs from the ship-to or bill-to contact fields.
Entering Order Line Items
- Click + Add, then select a SKU from the drop down menu
- Enter the Quantity of the SKU’s primary packaging unit, as well as any other necessary fields
- Click Add
- Confirmation appears and Order Line Items are added to the grid
5. Repeat Step 2 for each additional item for the order
6. Once all items are added, click close to return to the order details, then click Save to save your changes